On our laboratory
In our laboratory, we are mainly studying the molecular mechanism of regulation of various enzymes and motor proteins of photosynthetic organisms, such as cyanobacteria, green algae and higher plants.
Current major research topics are:
(1) Master redox regulator in chloroplast, thioredoxin
(2) Various metabolic reactions in photosynthetic organisms regulated by thioredoxin
(3) Regulation of chloroplast ATP synthase
(4) Antioxidant stress systems in photosynthetic organisms
(5) Light regulation of flagellar motion in a green algae, Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Please refer our publication lists to know what we are/were doing in these fields.